Hi everyone! Today, I found a fun spot to submit your flash fictions. Zizzle is an international short story magazine. It’s devoted to publishing innovative and quality fiction for young minds.
They would love for the stories to engage mature readers as well 🙂
They seek stories that will amuse, move, and surprise mature and young readers. Fiction that has meaning and new perspectives will be embraced. They love strong voices and tasteful humor.
Also, they pay professional rates for stories! Woohoo 🙂
- Flash fiction should appeal to children as young as ten years old and grown-ups 🙂
- It’s okay to submit your stories elsewhere. Notify Zizzle as soon as your stories been accepted elsewhere.
- Stories are welcomed from all around the world but must be written in English.
- Length: 500-1,200 words and previously unpublished.
- You can only submit one story per submission. Wait for thirty days after you’ve received a decision from Zizzle before sending a new story.
- Submit double-spaced stories with 1″ margins in 12 pt font. Make sure you include your name and story title in the header on every page.
- On the first page of your submission, include your full name and email address. Include your word count and a third-person bio (under 70 words) that is print-ready.
- They only accept electronic submissions.
- Submit for free until December 31st, 2018.
- They pay a flat rate of $100 American for each flash fiction piece.
Scroll to the bottom of this page, and submit your story!
Have fun!!! I’m so excited to work on a flash fiction for this magazine later today ❤ 🙂
How are you all doing with your stories this month? I would love to hear below.
Until next time,